How To Become The ONLY COACH Your Ideal Clients Want To Hire
Where are all the clients at?
That’s the #1 question I get from coaches, healers, and transformational experts all the time.
The coaching industry as a whole is growing at an incredible pace–36% in the last five years.
More and more people are quitting their 9-5 jobs in search of “safer” home-based businesses.
All that is resulting in a tsunami of new coaches and mission-driven entrepreneurs.
To survive, you must set yourself apart from the rest of the coaching world.
So that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE people want to work with.
You need 3 things to do that…
- PASSION (Check. You got that in spades.)
- PROCESS (Check. You know how to get results.)
- A one-of-a-kind VEHICLE to distribute your passion and process to the masses.
And the best vehicle, hands down, is your own transformational book.
Here’s the deal…
You were entrusted with a MISSION.
You went through the challenges in your life for a REASON.
There are people in this world that ONLY YOU can help.
Yet research shows that successful coaches spend an average of 40% of their time marketing.
And the world of marketing and sales has changed.
In 1970, the average American saw 500 ads a day.
Today we see 4,000 to 10,000 ads a day.
It’s noisy online!
YOUR PEOPLE are out there.
They just CAN’T HEAR YOU.
Your story has the capacity to impact thousands.
But sharing it one tiny snippet at a time through videos and social posts is never going to have the impact you want.
You’re never going to capture their full attention.
You need to pull people AWAY from the bluster and noise.
So you can talk to them.
Show them you understand their pain and help them see there’s a way out.
A good book gets passed around an average of 9 times before it finally gets shelved permanently.
That means you can truly leverage your story to help so many more people through the ripple effect.
If you’ve been thinking about writing a book, or you’ve started but stalled out…
I’d be honored to guide you in getting started.
The Coach’s Book Writing Bundle Includes:
Digital Version of The Profitable Business Author (with free workbook)
One of the best ways to share your message (and your business) with the world is with a book. As a published author, you become the recognized expert in your field–even if there are other experts out there.
The Profitable Business Author teaches you my Outside-In Method for writing, publishing, and marketing a book that builds your brand.
Your book can:
- Attract more clients and customers to your business
- Sell your products and services
- Drive traffic to your website
- Open up speaking opportunities
- Most importantly, change the lives of your readers for good!
The first step to becoming an author is writing the book! And not just any book, a high-quality book that makes a real impact on the world.
The Profitable Business Author includes a free downloadable workbook, support materials, and training not found anywhere else.
It doesn’t matter if you’re too busy to write.
It doesn’t matter if you’re not great at spelling or grammar.
It doesn’t matter if there are a dozen other books out there on the same topic.
You got this!
If you know you’d like to write a book, or if you’ve got a half-finished manuscript hidden on your hard drive, this book was written for you.
Jumpstart Your Book Workshop
Download Your Brilliance Into a Timeless Book That
Inspires, Educates, and Sells!
This 5-part video training series is designed to help anyone write their book. Whether you’re stuck, stalled, or just getting started — YOU CAN write a book that inspires, educates, and sells.
This workshop will teach you:
- The easy way to get your book OUT of your head
- The Outside-In Book Development Method™ for structuring your book to inspire, educate, and sell
- The first thing you MUST do to write a great book (Spoiler alert: it’s NOT outlining)
- My “secret tool” that makes writing a breeze AND helps sell your book like crazy
- My proven reverse Jeopardy Outline strategy to structure your book the right way (psst! It’s the opposite of what you learned in school)
- How to reverse engineer your success (no matter what your goals)
- The 3 elements of a book that stands out and gets noticed (no matter what type of book you’re writing)
- The secret to writing inspirational prose. (you can use it in your content and sales writing, too!)