You’ve worked hard to write an excellent book. It’s time to take your manuscript across the finish line and share that work with the world. Use this valuable 53-page guide as a step-by-step checklist on your journey to becoming a self-published author. The information inside this guide will help you produce BOTH print and ebooks of your very own.
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a physical book.
Ready to tackle the world of self-publishing? Congratulations! There's nothing more rewarding that seeing your book for sale in print and/or digital. We've created this comprehensive guide to help you get started.
Inside, you’ll find…
- Guidance on the various accounts you’ll need to open
- Metadata you'll need to tie to your published book
- How to make smart decisions on details like trim size (dimensions) and cost
- Tips on how to create amazing covers, including solid title and subtitle, design features, and back cover elements
- Advice for hiring professional formatters and designers
- Step-by-step instructions for how to publish your book on Amazon’s KDP, the platform of choice for most authors
- Thanet House Publishing's own proofing checklist to ensure your formatted manuscript is perfect and ready to publish
- Recommendations for how to save money
- The recommended process for having books printed without going over budget
- Suggestions for ensuring that your book looks professional and published, to avoid the “self-published” stigma
We want your book to be amazing so you can change as many people’s lives as possible.
Get your copy of Finish Strong today.